Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Gear!

Here is some “recession friendly” workout gear I found while in Wal-Mart recently. The shirts come in a variety of colors and the pants are in black and grey. The shirt is only $5.00 and the pants for $11.00 (in stores and online)! $16 for a complete outfit, you can’t beat it! I love these and they are very comfortable. There is a pro and con though. The pro: the shirts do not shrink when they are washed. So they never lose their shape! The con: the pants do not have a drawstring. I’ve found that while running on the treadmill, I have an mp3 player clipped to my pants which causes the waist band to slide down. So maybe I should have went a size down or start clipping my mp3 player to my arm. Idk....












For those of you who prefer working out outdoors, Danskin also offer shorts and Capri as well.


Here’s something a little pricier for those of you who don’t mind a little splurge from Athleta, a new sportswear store from Gap, Inc family that is know for Gap and Old Navy stores.































Plus Sizes ladies. Here is something from Lane Bryant. The great thing about LB active wear is that is durable enough to wear while working out and also out when running errands. You can’t tell me that embroidery isn’t sassy! You'll be too cute walking the dogs in this outfit!

I must give credit to LB on the quality of there active wear garments. They run true to size and will stand the test of time. They do not shrink in the washer or dryer.


























0 comments: